Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thrifty Goodwill Finds!!

In June we spent a week in Wisconsin visiting my MIL as part of our Summer vacation.
We had a really wonderful time and of course a trip to the three local Goodwill's was a must!
So, here are all the goodies that I found! I can't wait to start using some of these items in my upcoming tablescapes! 

I found this fun girly platter for $3.99 and snagged it up right away, I went to the next aisle over and found the matching bowl for $2.99!!

Cute little ME picture was on clearance for .49 and all purple tags were half off!!





Material

2 for .99 New Dishcloths

2 for $1.99 Curtain Valances-----I gave these to my mom for her Dining Room :)

Pretty Tea Towel

Ultra suede dinner napkins----4 for $3.98

Flat Sheet-----this is going to be a tablecloth for my upcoming girly party!

LOVE this pretty dish towel----$1.49 and it is from the Food Network line.


I thought these pretty feathered balls would be pretty for Fall. 

I LOVED these pretty plates and for $1.99 each I snatched them quickly!!

Set of 4 napkins were half off! 

Love these kitchen towels! I'm turning them into dinner napkins for an upcoming Vegetable Tablescape! 

Material


Tablecloth by Liz Claiborne----BRAND NEW!!! This will be pretty for Fall.

Tablecloth



I had a grand ole time at the Goodwill's and found some great deals but we also enjoyed our visit with family and went strawberry picking, visited the Bay Beach Amusement Park AND!
Enjoyed some ice cream at Twisty!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                       

14 comments:

  1. Hi
    You did awesome at GW! I've never seen as nice things! I've had some luck....but you hit the jackpot!
    Can't wait to see how you use those items in the future!
    Hugs,
    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Aledia, you scored big time. The table cloths are great buys. Can't wait to see the future tables. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got great deals on everything you found at GW! Love it all. Your little boy is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds while on your vacation! YUM...a ice cream cone.
    Did you miss the hot weather while on vacation?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds at the GW... Oh and twisty treat I forgot about them. We do not have one here but, the ice cream looks inviting. Your little boy is a good looking little guy... Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you found some cute things! Love the tablecloths! It will be fun to see what you do with them. The ice cream looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Aledia! I never find such pretty towels at our GWs! The tablecloths were a great score too! I can't wait to see the Tablescapes using these great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your great finds! I have the same white plates I found at Salvation Army 2 years ago! The towels and the tablecloths are adorable!
    Thanks for visiting me!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great finds! I especially love the milk glass plates and you got them at a steal. I recently saw one like yours at a consignment shop and they were charging $10 --for just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You found some great treasures. I love all the material. I know you will whip up some pretty tablescapes with all your new goodies. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds, Aledia! If you were at Bay Beach, you weren't too far away from us! Hoping to get to the GW in Green Bay soon! If you know of others..please let me know!
    Hope it wasn't too hot while you were here!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aledia, your Goodwill finds are awesome! I love the curtains you gave to your mother. Those milk glass plates are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely lady.
    Looks like you had a lot of fun at the GW.. I need to go see them this week some time... You did great Aledia, hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Aledia,
    I missed you this wek!
    What great bargains you found! I can see you will have lots of inspiration for future tablescapes!
    Your little guy is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!