Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas Tablescape for the 'lil' ones

Small Prince said that he would like to have a Tablescape all for him, lol..... he loves watching me put them together and when we are out shopping he is always picking items up and saying "Do you like this mommy?, would this work for your tablescapes? He is so incredibly sweet and precious.

So, I just used items that I already had here at home and he was thrilled with how it looked!



I used felt bulb shaped place mats from the Dollar Tree.
The plates were still in the store box and were purchased at Goodwill for $1.00!!

Rudolph and the Land of Misfit Toys paper napkins that were purchased last year for .50 at Goodwill. Candy Cane napkin rings are from Goodwill as well. I think they were $2 for the set.

I found these place card holders on E-bay last year. They were still in their store box and were $15.00 retail, I think I paid $6.00 total! They are SO cute! Each one is different.


Snowman Tin was .10 at a Thrift Store in Johnson City, TN

Inside are chocolate and mint marshmallows!!










Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you & your 'lil' ones have a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute table! LOVE those polka dotted plates with all the different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet table you have set for your son. I'm sure it was special to him and so sweet that you did it just for him. Of all the reasons to set a pretty table ~ you picked the best one.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!