Monday, July 11, 2011

My Turquoise & Chocolate Living Room

Wow! it is a very warm 102 outside today so....I have been doing work inside the house today which has consisted of some more packing and a little cleaning. Small Prince and I have played some Go Fish, Crazy 8's and I spy and after lunch was over I decided to take a break and do a post on my living room!

Turquoise and Chocolate Brown seems to be the craze right now and I just LOVE the two colors together so I'm going to share some of my living room highlights with you today! Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!



I found this cute little picture at a Goodwill in Tn and it was still in the packaging! I paid $10 for it.

This was one of those Walmart gift sets that they have at Christmas. It was filled with popcorn and other snack items, I bought it on clearance for $4.00 and it just matches the picture perfectly!! 


My throw pillows are from Walmart as well and they are Better Homes and Garden. I believe that they are $12.00 each.


The matching curtains!


I just love the trim! 




Rug is also from Walmart, $40




I found two of these at the local Goodwill and they were $1 each, they are on the coffee table. 


I found this little tealight lamp at a Thrift Store in Tn for $2 several years ago, I just love it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I will have a Living Room part 2 coming up so stop back by!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise and brown! The stacked snack rounds look so good all prettified. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together! The glass lanterns were great finds!! Can't wait to see it all together!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any shade of aqua is a favorite of mine...love the pillows, Aledia.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!