Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*~St. Patrick's Day Tablescape~*

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have never celebrated St. Patrick's Day so therefore I really do not have much decor for the occasion. I was however able to put a tablescape together! I only spent $7.50 for this tablescape as most of the items I already had here at home! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linking to Susan's BNOTP  for Tablescape Thursday!


I used my gold chargers from Walmart
White dinner plates from a dish set that was purchased at Belk
My (new to me) gold flatware that was an amazing purchase at Goodwill for $20.00! (will be posting about that awesome deal tomorrow so check back! :)
Green stemware is from my wedding!
Coffee/Tea cups that match the dinner plates


$3.50 of my $7.50 for the cost of this tablescape was for a set of 4 Napkins that included 4 Napkin Rings, from the Goodwill!

Centerpiece

The little dessert set (top left) was a Goodwill purchase from last summer and it was $1.99 for the whole set!
Perhaps a wee bit of  green tea with your dinner?
For a favor I purchased Irish Spring bar soap and added some curly ribbon to the top! Purchased both from the Dollar Tree for a total of $4.00.
A green candy/serving dish that I have had for oh.....well lets just say a long time lol.... don't remember where it was purchased at or what the cost was but I'm sure it was a Goodwill find also.
                                                                            

Lights off and candles glowing! 

                                                                                        






14 comments:

  1. Wow! I wonder what you could do with some of the JUNK around MY house! Beautiful table!
    mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great job for not doing st pat's day table. Love the napkins and rings. You did geat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for not having much around your house. Great bargains too! You made a very pretty table. I love your battenberg tablecloth!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the St Pat's table you put together. Great find on the napkins and rings. The table is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job. I love your tablecloth too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may not have had much green for St. Patrick's Day but you creatively put together a "homerun" table! Your thrift shopping amazes me......last week I gave it a try and found nothing....LOL. But I am thinking I will have to go more often.....adore your napkins and napkin rings...you really scored BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those shamrock napkin rings. Looks good and very festive to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aledia, I love your tablescape...it's amazing, you've done a great job. I love the tbcloth and napkins, your gold chargers and yes!...your gold flatware!
    Thanks so much for your generous comments on my tabble and I wish you a great weekend and will be visiting you next time!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks great!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a gal after my own heart! I swear my tables look better, the less I spend! Gotta love a good bargain!!! I'm following you now too! Thanks for stopping by! You rocked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aledia, what a great table for so little...your tablecloth is beautiful. Love the napkins and napkin rings. I think my favorite thing is the little dessert set, adorable. Goodwill has many wonderful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tablecloth the most.

    Have a happy TS and enjoy the w/end ahead.

    Greetings from a snowing Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tablecloth brings to mind Irish Lace...jovely. You've created a St. Patrick's Day celebration with some amazing bargain finds. Thank you for sharing your beautiful design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely lady. Im sorry not getting to see your tablescape for St.Patrick's Day ~~~ You alway's have a Beautiful Table for as all to see..
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my [French Country Side] Tablescape for the week.
    I hope you have a Great Day sweet lady. xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!