Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Christmas Highlights

The living room Christmas Tree


Decorative bulbs in a glass dish on the coffee table


Even the lamp shade had a little bit of Christmas Bling!


Who needs mistle toe, lets kiss.

A sweet little Vendors Mall find has her place on the dinner table.


My small prince enjoying his Christmas dinner at his own table done especially for him.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year!

                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady. Im so sorry of not gatting to see your post till now ~~ You did a Beautiful job putting your Christmas tree togeher for the holidays. I love it { who needs mistle toe, lets kiss so sweet and your Prince is a Beautiful little Boy ~~~I would like to Thank you for all your lovely comments about my Tablescapes and becoming one of my Followers !! I hope you and your lovely family have a Great New Year. see you in 2011 Thanks so much Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Christmas! I hope yours was wonderful! Mine was!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!